After the few months of necessary restrictions it is so good to be able to welcome visitors again.
Our prayer is that, as you enjoy the beauty and peace, fresh air, sunshine, and the cool refreshing rain, you will be rested refreshed renewed and restored.
Stage 3 Government guidelines enable a family unit to stay where they can be self contained so the flat is available for one family and the Centre separately for one family unit.
Stage 4 may indicate when larger groups can return and it is looking more hopeful for planning beyond Spring 2021
Minimisation of risk
In order to minimise risk of infection or transmission the following guidelines are to be followed:
- No person with symptoms should visit
- No person shielding should vist
If any symptoms arise during visit namely raised temperature, new persistent cough or loss of taste and smell,
- Immediately isolate in own room.
- Maintain social distancing
- Contact local Health Centre if necessary
- Inform Manager
- Do not circulate in the locality
- Return directly to own home
- Contact local Health service if necessary
To minimise infection/transmission risk while here please bring the following with you
- Own masks ( mandatory wearing in shops and public transport at present)
- Protective gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Own hand towels
- Kitchen cleaning cloths and materials Shower room cleaning cloths and materials
- Own table games and children’s; toys
- Sanitizer wipes to use to open and close gates on walks
As this is a self catering unit you are responsible for all cleaning and protective measures during you stay and on the day of leaving.
There will be no staff inside during your stay but someone is contactable at all times on 01540651373.
Support for local businesses
Many are resuming again and we encourage local purchase of provisions ….and treats
Kincraig has the Café Gallery the Suie Pub and Loch Insh Watersports and restaurant
Test and Trace information information will be asked for wherever you visit in the area.