Cairngorms Christian Centre is a purpose built self catering facility, situated in the Cairngorms National Park in the village of Kincraig, midway between Kingussie & Aviemore with easy access from the A9 and well placed to reach an extensive range places of interest, activity, challenge, beauty and wonder.
Aims of Cairngorms Christian Centre
- To provide an unconditional context in which everyone, wherever they are on life’s journey, can be themselves , share the highs and lows, explore the big questions, grow in understanding of the Christian faith, have the opportunity to encounter the love of Jesus and be spiritually renewed and refreshed.
- To facilitate groups from schools achieve curriculum outcomes
- To support all who wish to experience any aspect of all the outdoor possibilities in the surrounding area.
- To enable groups/individuals with particular vulnerabilities to find ‘safe haven’ and to enjoy a true holiday.
- To provide a base for those who have been working for the Lord in sometimes challenging circumstances to visit for respite and restoration.
‘Digging ditches’ …..for the blessing of many
In the account in 2 Kings 3 we read of an instruction given by God through Elisha to carry out the work of ‘digging,’ in the particular circumstances then, and He would send the flood ( blessing)and the victory.
For all who are involved at Cairngorms Christian Centre this picture….. the blessing of many ….is the purpose & fulfilment of all the work in its many forms Jesus in his ministry sets the example of servant-care to all whom he encountered and the team seeks to make welcome all who would wish to come
‘Thank you for everything- as always you have provided us with a wonderful retreat.’
– All Staff & Residents, Crossreach Rainbow House
‘Enjoyed my week and liked staying at the Centre. Thank you for looking out for me, felt very welcomed.’
‘Thank you for letting me read the book. I had a lovely time and really (sic) liked the bunk beds.’
‘It was lovely to stay here. An amazing place and fantastic hospitality.’
‘Thanks so much for everything. Our stay at CCC was fabulous as always.’
– Primary School NI
‘This place is a credit to you, spotless and highly commended.’
‘Thank you for such a lovely place to enjoy being together.’
‘Solid bunk-beds. Best night’s sleep ever.’
‘Thank you so much for your help in making our Camp such a success for our young people each year.’
– Church Group